In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. with CIF number B-54465042, hereby informs that it owns the WEBSITE www.texalive.es (hereinafter, the WEBSITE), through which it provides information and contact services related to its activity. You can contact us by different means: address: C / TOMAS LUIS DE VICTORIA- ELCHE PARQUE EMPRESARIAL- 03203 ELCHE (ALICANTE), telephone: 966 44 05 79 and e-mail addresses of different areas indicated in the “contact” section or specified in each section of our website.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the WEBSITE, which must be accepted and complied with by all persons, professionals and companies wishing to use it. The use of the WEBSITE attributes the visitor the condition of user (hereinafter the user).
TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. informs you that the access and use of the WEBSITE, www.texalive.es and all the subdomains and directories included under it, as well as the services or contents that can be obtained through it, are subject to the terms that are detailed in this Legal Notice, notwithstanding that access to any of said services or contents may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions. The user expressly and unreservedly accepts each and every one of the present general conditions established for the use of it by accessing through the Internet. If you do not agree with the conditions of use of the WEBSITE, please refrain from using it.
Access to the WEBSITE is free and can provide access to a wide range of contents on the Internet, information, data, services, such as forums or newsgroups, images, documents, courses or activities (hereinafter “the contents”) to which the user can access. The user agrees to make appropriate use of these contents and services.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the WEBSITE. The user accepts to use the Services diligently, correctly and lawfully. In particular, by way of example and without limitation, s/he compromises to refrain from:
• Using the Services in a way, for purposes or effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practice or public order.
• Introducing or disseminating in the network computer viruses or any other logical or physical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages.
TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. shall at all times monitor compliance with the current legal system and shall be entitled to interrupt the service or exclude the user from the WEBSITE in case of observing any conduct that in its judgment is contrary to these Conditions of use, Law, morality, or may interfere with the good functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, SL
The user will be liable for damages and detriments of any nature that TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, SL may undergo, on occasion or as a consequence of breaching any of the above obligations as well as any others included in these General Conditions and/or those imposed by the Law in relation to the use of the WEBSITE.
3. UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. may update the structure and design of the WEBSITE whenever it is considered appropriate, as well as modify or cancel the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of it, whenever it deems it appropriate, unilaterally and without prior notice. The duration of the provision of the service of the website is indefinite, TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, SL reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service, in the same terms as mentioned in the previous paragraph (unilateral modification).
4. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. does not guarantee nor it is liable, in any case, for loss or damage of any nature that could be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Web and/or of its services or contents.
• The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
• Illegal, negligent or fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Web site, its services or contents, by the users.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
These General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website do not give the USER any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or of its Contents other than those expressly provided here. The contents (information, sound files and/or images, photographs, designs, etc.) collected by the WEBSITE are the property of TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or is fully authorized for dissemination by its legitimate owners. The use of this content is prohibited for:
• All commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
• Reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, as a whole or in part, unless prior written authorization is obtained from its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
• Any violation of the rights of TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or of its legitimate owners.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the Web, such circumstance must be notified to TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. indicating:
• Personal data (PD) of the person holding the allegedly infringed rights, or the representation with which it acts in case the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
• The contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and a declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Any “link” that is established between a web page and the WEBSITE, will be subject to the following conditions:
• The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the WEBSITE is not allowed.
• The webpage in which the link is established will not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, SL except those expressly authorized, and in any event TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, SL will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the “link” is made nor for the information or statements included.
7. EXTERNAL WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our website can give access to other websites, including our official profiles on Social Networks, informing you that by clicking on these links you will be directed to a page in respect of which TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is not responsible.
If you wish to contact us, we inform you that your data will be processed according to the LOPD (Spanish Personal Data Protection Act), and may be stored by TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, SL to be included in their files, duly declared to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in order to maintain contact with you as a result of the established relationship.
The contents (information, sound files and/or image, photographs, designs, etc.) collected by the channel are property of TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or are duly authorized for dissemination by its legitimate owners. You must agree to respect them and not use them without proper authorization in any way, as at TEXALIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. our activity is based on respect for the truth and people’s privacy.
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Alicante (Spain) in the event of any controversy arising from access to the WEBSITE.